For those out there who may be slightly worried about TTG and I, I thought I’d let you know that we decided to head for Orlando x 2 days, Kissimmee for a week, and Clear Water for the last week. We decided that we’d be really pissed off, if the hurricanes messed with our holiday time.
Talk about providence.
We may still fly down to Miami however for a couple of days, depending on how the hurricanes are doing.
By the way, the most adorable little girl came up to me yesterday and held out her arms for me to pick her up, it was quite a funny moment, and after gaining permission from her mother I lifted her up in the air, and she squealed with such infectious pleasure, it was hard to worry about her lack of fear of strangers.
I did however give her mum my sympathetic, yet stern, she-needs-to-be-taught-that-she-can’t-speak-to-strangers look.