I’m trying something new – every now and again, I’m just going to post random thoughts. Here’s my first attempt:
1. Enough of the John Terry story already. Who. Gives. A. Shit? He cheated on his wife, so fucking what? Half the country are cheating on their spouses as we speak.
2. I’m looking forward to the Chelsea v Arsenal game on Sunday. I hope the Arses spank Chelsea.
3. I have two Christmas presents still in the boot of my car that I haven’t posted off. I must do it today. Really.
4. I’m still dying to see Avatar. I blame TTG for us not having seen it yet.
5. I love Paul Hawksbee and Andy Jacobs on Talksport. I especially love Andy’s bitterness with regards to all things Chelsea.
6. Blogging is slowly but surely becoming a drag, I wonder if I can keep it up for the next year.
7. It’s my birthday soon, I think I need another bag, maybe some shoes, and some boots.
8. How dare ABC fucking cancel Ugly Betty. HOW VERY DARE THEY!!!??!
9. I wonder when Rush Limbaugh last had sex
with his wife?
10. What does it say about me that I love watching shows such as One Tree Hill and Glee?
Wow, that was better than a therapist’s couch. You guys should try it.